Components: barrel, plunger, needle holder, sterile needle, needle protective sheath, self-disable parts
Components: barrel, plunger, needle holder, sterile needle, needle protective sheath, self-disable parts and other accessories parts.
Mode: 1ML, 3ML, 5ML and 10ML
1. Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
2. The auto-disable syringes prevent the re-use of syringes and thus the transmission of diseases.
3. The integrated needle is an important feature of the non-dead-space design, which reduces waste of medication to a minimum.
4. Sterilized by Ethylene oxide Gas (EOG).
5. Shelf life: 3 years
6. Quality certificate: ISO9001/ISO13485,CE
Barrel: Made of medical, transparent polypropylene Plunger: Made of medical grade polypropylene.
Needle Hub: Made of medical grade PVC Needle protector: Made of medical grade transparent PVC or PE. Lubricant: Silicone oil, medical gradeGraduation: Indelible ink
Instructions for use:
1)After tearing the container, take the syringe out and screw the needle holder on tightly.
2)After removing the protective cap, draw up liquid medication into the syringe and force the air of the syringe before application.
3)When the syringe plunger is at the zero mark, pull the needle straight out of the skin.
4) Retract the plunger to the bottom of the syringe after application and break the plunger.
1. Do not use the syringe if the device package is damaged.
2. Dispose the device after use. The device is meant for one-time use only.
3. The storage areas need to be well ventilated and free from corrosive gases.
4. It should be well equipped with fire and rat’s prevention, moisture and pest control facilities.
5. Do not use if it is over its expiration date.
1. Professional Manufacturer for 16 years with advanced facility.
2. Factory price with best quality.
3. Offer OEM Service.
4. Fast service and on-time delivery.
5. Small quantity samples are available at any time.